Your Guide to Crack the NIFT Entrance Exam!
Students who want to make a career in designing should first clear their entrance exams well. There are many entrance exams for different courses across the country, but if you want to join the best school of design, you must face the NIFT entrance exam to get into the college. Here are some things that could help you out…
- Pay attention: – Designing is all about art and by observing your surroundings; you will be able to get more ideas. Make sure you find out the best NIFT coaching centres in Delhi and join the most reputed one. Pay attention in class to everything that you are taught. You will get to learn newer ideas each and every day so do not miss out on anything the professor advices.
- Improve your skills: – Improve your drawing and illustrating skills along with calligraphy. This will help you during the exam and once you get into the college. Make sure you practice human illustrations as much as you can.
- Manage your time: – Yes, manage your time. You do not want to spend all your time during the paper on just drawing. Practice old papers and sample papers. Besides that, work on your drawing and other subjects. Manage your time in such a way that you have enough time to answer the drawing question. That is what is going to make a lot of impact in your paper and you do not want to go wrong there.
- Materials: – Buy all the required materials you need to practice and all the important textbooks. The NIFT entrance exam book is quite a fat one so make sure you buy it 6 months prior the exams once you join the classes. It is important to join classes because you will learn new techniques, which are helpful during the entrance exams. So do not skip out on that at all.
- Know the method: – When you are in the class, make sure you ask the teacher the correct pattern of the paper. This will help in preparing better since you will be aware about the sections and marks per sections. You have to study maths, science, history, geography, English and drawing plus stay up to date with current affairs if you are appearing for a NIFT exam. So be prepared!
- Don’t be stressed: – Do not panic or fret during and before the examination. The more you stress out or panic, you will end up making a blunder. Not many people are great under pressure. Avoid studying at the last moment with your friends. Just practice some illustrations if you want few hours before the exam. Usually, the NIFT exams are held early morning so you will have to finish all the preparation in the night time. Other than all this, make sure you complete your 8 hours sleep.
These tips can help you perform better in your NIFT entrance exams. Besides everything mentioned above, make sure you take care of your health too. You do not want to give a paper when you are unwell.