Tips and tricks to prepare for NIFT entrance exam!
NIFT is a well-known institute, which conducts entrance exams for students, who are interested in joining courses in the field of designing. There are various subjects students have to study to get into NIFT. It might seem that the entrance exam is easy, but it really isn`t. The CAT is to judge if the candidates have drawing skills, visualisation abilities, and creative skills. The syllabus of NIFT entrance exams is never easy or too little. So, if you want know how to rightly prepare for this entrance exam then keep on reading…
- Get coaching: – The first and most important factor is to join a reputed NIFT coaching in Delhi or your nearest place. Coaching classes, which have special entrance exams support for students usually, know all the tricks well. They can help you understand the subject better.
- Relevance: – Make sure you are preparing for the relevant topic and are aware correctly about the syllabus.
- Be creative: – Do not lock your creative side before the exam. The NIFT entrance exam is all about creativity and knowledge. You need to come up with different ideas which you think are creative enough.
- Practice: – Yes, practice your drawing skills. There will be a question in the paper which involves you to use your creativity as well as your drawing talent. This is if you opt for the fashion designing courses.
- Revise: – Make sure you are constantly revising every day at least for an hour. Apart from attending your coaching classes, you must revise a little at home too. If you really want to score well and top the entrance exams, then you have to put in a lot of efforts.
- Improve writing skills: – Creativity, drawing and writing skills are all an important part of the entrance exam. Improve and work on your writing skills.
- Set your goal: – Do not just appear for the exam without having any goal in mind. Set your target to get the best marks in the best and to qualify. This will help boost your confidence. Also, make sure that you are preparing the right topics. Do not prepare something that is not a part of the syllabus.
- Do not panic: – Before and during the exams, do not panic. This will put you in a big mess and you might end up doing a bad job with the paper. Calm down and try relaxing yourself before the paper is approaching. Avoid all the myths that people say. If you study well, you can crack the toughest exam and guess what? NIFT entrance exams are not rocket science. It is just a different type of exam from your regular school ones.
- Manage your time: – Time management plays a vital role in every exam. When it comes to entrance exams, there is a lot you have to write and complete. For this, you must balance out your time properly for each section of the paper. Practice all the sample papers you can in 2 to 3 months and also go through the past year papers properly.
These tips can help you achieve the best score in your NIFT exams.