- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, commonly known as Indraprastha University, was established in 1998 by the government of NCT-Delhi. The University aims to promote and facilitate higher education with a focus on vocational training, such as hospitality, bba, management, law, BJMC etc. The Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management (BCIHMCT) runs a 4-year BHMCT program, in line with the curriculum developed by the IP university.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 CBSE or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in total(best of 4 including english)
- Candidate should also have passed in English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam / awaiting results can also appear for CET subject to the fulfillment of the above conditions on declaration of the result.
- As on 01.08.2019, candidate should not be beyond 21 years of age.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Widows or Wards of Defence Personnel/Persons With Disability will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement, irrespective of the fact whether there exists any sort of reservation quota for any category for such candidates or not.
Admission & Selection Process
- MCQ-type written exam to be held in May
- The paper consists of 150 questions to be answered in 2 ½ Hrs.
- Every Correct Answer is awarded 4 marks and a Negative Marking of 1 mark is forced on every wrong answer.
- English Language & Comprehension – 30
- Logical Reasoning – 40
- Current Affairs - 30
- General Awareness – 30
- Service Aptitude – 20
No. of seats
- 2.5 hours
- Approx. Rs. 40,000 per annum
Colleges Affiliated to IPU HM Course
- Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BCIHMCT) is the only college affiliated to IP University, offering BHMCT course designed by IPU.