UGC NET Exam Pattern
The online exam consists of 2 papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions. There will be a break of 30 minutes between them.
- No. of Papers: Two papers.
- No. of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked in NET (Paper 1: 50 Question and Paper 2: 100 Questions). All questions are compulsory to attempt.
- Subjects: Paper I will consist General Aptitude Questions and Paper 2 will have questions related to the subject selected by candidates.
- Medium of Paper: Hindi and English are the only options to attempt UGC NET. Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the form.
- Negative Marking: NTA will not be not following negative marking scheme in UGC NET.